Yummy Way to Enjoy Yoghurt
summer is upon us! Just like we are getting our summer body ready, we also love to prepare our snack. Let me introduce to you a yummy way to go enjoy Yoghurt.
Today we would be making frozen yogurt bark which is the perfect summer treat. It can be topped with fresh berries, fresh fruits, dried fruits, chocolates and crunchy granola; it’s a perfect hot weather snack. Damn! I’m salivating already.
Meanwhile, Yogurt is a food produced by the bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yoghurt are known as yoghurt cultures. It provides protein and calcium, and it may enhance healthy gut bacteria.
Let’s get into how we make this gorgeous snack
Yoghurt: This is our main ingredient for the snack. Greek yoghurt is a perfect option but you can still use other yoghurts in as much as they are thick. You can choose to get sweetened or unsweetened yoghurt.
Fruits: Make a choice of fruits you would love to take with your yogurt, clean them and chop into small sizes. And in case you’re using chocolate toppings, do choo your chocolate into small pieces.
Granola: This is an additional condiment to the yoghurt snack. It’s a mixture of rolled oat, nuts and seeds.
Let’s get into the steps to bring this beauty alive
1. Get your baking pan out and clean it.
2. Line it with a baking sheet or parchment paper.
3. Spread your yoghurt on the baking sheet and level it up. Ensure it’s not too thin or too thick.
4. Add your chopped fruit sparingly over the yoghurt.
5. Add in your Granola over the combination.
6. If you want a chocolate topping, skip the fruits and granola. Then spread your chocolate chunks sparing over the yoghurt.
7. In case you used unsweetened yoghurt, drizzle your mixture with honey or maple syrup.
8. Put the mixture in the freezer and let it freeze till it hardens.
9. Get it out when you’re ready to take it and break it to consume.
10. Enjoy the chills of this delicacy as it goes down your throat.
You can enjoy it one day while reading your favourite novel or having any fun activities you enjoy. Yogurt is a food that can be enjoyed at any time of the day in multiple creative ways.
Try this and your summer would be one of the best.